As of March 9, 2022 we are accepting bidders from anywhere in the continental United States to participate in our ONLINE auction. You will be required to submit a copy of:
- a valid drivers license,
- front and back of a credit card in the same name as the driver’s license, and
- proof of funds from your bank up to your bidding limit.
You will get a call from a representative shortly after you register by clicking the Register Online button above. They will direct you where to send the documents.
You DO NOT have to be Florida resident to participate in our in person on site auction.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to bid.
- Items must be removed by the Thursday following the auction unless other arrangements are made.
- We do not offer shipping.
- Everything must be paid by 5pm the day of the sale.
- Sales tax will be avalded to every item which is 7%.
- Online bidding fee is 2%
- Our buyers premium for online bidder are ( 20% under $499.99), ($500.00 – 999.99 is 15%) and ($1000.00 – $10,000 is 10%) and ($10,000 and up is 5%).
- There will be a( $195.00 admin fee) charge to title items.
- If you are paying with a credit card there will be a 3.75% fee added to your purchase.