863Auctions - Collectibles
863Auctions specializes in unique finds, collectibles, interesting items that can be a great addition to your collection
Featured items include:
vintage to antique,
... and so much more
Life is Full of Auction!
1) BIDDING: 863Auctions makes every attempt to describe items accurately and call any flaws that may affect the value of an item; final determination is left to the buyer. All lots are sold As Is. It is the responsibility of prospective bidders to inspect the property and/or request a condition report before bidding to determine condition, size, and repair/restoration status. Bidder is responsible for determining the condition of each item prior to bidding and takes sole responsibility for interpretation of the items they are bidding on. Bidding in our auctions constitutes an agreement to pay for all lots for which you are the winning bidder. Unless otherwise stated, all items are sold without reserve. Each lot in the auction is given a low and high estimate representing the range which is the opinion of 863Auctions. Any item not paid for within 10 days may be returned to the sales floor and will be eligible for resale. For special accommodation please email within 10 days to firstname.lastname@example.org
2) SALES TAX: Florida State sales tax will be applied to all auction invoices. Buyer is responsible for payment for all successful bids.
3) BUYER'S PREMIUM: A 15% Buyer's Premium (BP) will be added to the successful bid price (hammer price) on Auction Flex, and it is payable by the BUYER as part of the total purchase price. All bids are the buyer's responsibility. A successful bid is a legally binding contract. Auctioneer reserves the right to revoke and suspend a bidder from attending and bidding in an auction at any time.
863Auctions reserves the right to withdraw lots prior to the commencement of each auction.
4) SHIPPING: Everything gets shipped in-house.
863Auctions prefers shipping via USPS Priority mail as a flat rate shipping option within the United States. 863Auctions considers the cheapest versus the fastest shipping option when item(s) does not fit in the flat rate priority shipping box. If Buyer prefers different carrier, or prefers to use their own shipping label, please send a request prior or within 24hrs of the conclusion of the sale to email@example.com
There is no extra charge for handling except for oversized items or paintings that require double sided special boxes. In that case the invoice will reflect the cost of the special packaging.
It is the bidder's responsibility to take shipping costs into consideration when placing bids as it is not included in the price of your auction items. Winning bidders are responsible for all costs to ship the items, including insurance for the value of the shipment. 863Auctions will ship the lot if size/weight allows. Once payment for items has been made, items will be packed in the order payment is received.
In case of damage to your shipment, please save all materials and take photos of the damage and all sides of the box(es). Please note that USPS refunds for hammer price only, plus actual shipping cost (not materials). If shipped with UPS, the refund may include BP. No refunds will be made for materials, taxes, or processing fees paid to HiBid. 863Auctions may not be able to make claims on packages that are misdelivered or stolen, regardless of shipper. Please consider signature required or an alternative safe address.
5) RETURNS: Items are being offered with a 15-day money back guarantee if deemed to be described wrong. Contact us immediately with any questions or concerns. Items will need to be returned within 15 days in the same condition as sold before a refund plus buyer's premium will be sent to the bidder. Please note a flat $5.00 restocking fee will be deducted for all refunds. At no time is the auction company obligated to pay more than the sale price plus buyer's premium for returns. Any other expenses will be the buyer's responsibility.