Ft Myers - Euromar Auction Barn - Online Only Auction
Monday 11/20/23 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM Tuesday 11/21/23 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Ft Myers, Florida 33907
Euromar Auction Barn is Online Auction Only. Our auctions take place every two weeks on Tuesdays.
We are back on the market after finally recovering from Hurricane Ian. Our new temporary warehouse is located at 7206 Cypress Dr. FT Myers, FL 33907. (next turn right after a little grocery store to apartment complex Cypress Bend Village Apartments).
All items must be picked up next day after auction day and following day from 12.00 PM to 5.00 PM.
If you are not able to pick up your items on those days please call me to make arrangements for pick up another day but you are obligated to pay for it over the phone with your credit card.
The auction starts to end at 7:00 PM Tuesday the 21st of November. Everything is sold as is without reserve. There is an 16% buyers premium added to the final bid price and a 3% discount when you pay with cash.
Cash, debit cards, credit cards and Zelle are only accepted. Sorry, NO CHECKS ACCEPTED.
FL Business License # 93-2676119
All items must be paid for at the time of pick up. 6.5% Sales Tax will be collected unless we have your current Florida Resale Certificate.
Out of state Resale Certificates are not accepted. Everything is sold to the highest bidder with a 16% buyers premium added to the final price and 6.5% Lee County, FL sales Tax.
There is a 3% discount if paid in cash. Euromar Auction Barn may ship some items that are small and fit into a Large Flat Rare box (12" x 12" x 6").
Shipping and handling will be $25. Buyers must pick up or pay to have items shipped within the posted pick up times for the auction.
If any items are not picked up or shipping is not paid for and arranged with seven days of the auction completion, these items are considered abandoned by the purchaser.
Euromar Auction Barn will dispose of abandoned items as they see fit, without refund to original purchaser.
- Everything is sold as is, where is with no guarantees of any kind. Buyers shall rely on their own inspection and information. Bidders are strongly encouraged to come onto the lot to view and inspect items during preview hours prior to placing bids.
- ALL BIDS ARE FINAL AT AUCTION. There is no "Cooling off Period". Everything must be paid for in full on the day of auction or at the pick up time.
- When you become the winning bidder at auction you have effected a contract and will be expected to pay for the items in which you were evidenced to be the successful bidder. Auctioneer will not honor "mistakes". All sale are final. The items becomes the sole responsibility of the winning bidder at the ending of the auction. Euromar Auction Barn shall be entitled to any Attorney's fees incurred in the enforcement of this contract or the enforcement of Sell/Buy Agreement.
- All transactions are to abide by the Laws and Rules of Uniform Code of the state in which the sale is held. If State Sales Tax must be collected by State Law, you will be required to pay such taxes. If tax exempt, a tax exempt form is required (NO EXCEPTIONS).
- The Auctioneer reserves the right to accept bids any increment he feels is in the best interest of his client. The Auctioneer reserves the right to reject bidding of any person whose conduct, actions or adverse comments he feels is not in the best interest of the seller.
- Nothing is to be removed until it has been settled for. Do not move merchandise without auction staff present to check you out. Auction company is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged properties. Lots must be removed from the auction site within 48 hours of final payment. If not claimed, the auction company has the right to remedy, move and store at owner's expense.
- A buyers premium will be in effect for this auction.
Auction items must be picked up Wednesday 11/22/23 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM, Thursday 11/23/23 10:00am - 4:00pm or Friday 11/24/23 by appointment calling us 815-994-0550,
If there is any problem with you picking items up, please call the office 239-277-7377